Friday, March 7, 2008

FLIP VIDEO - Best Little Product Ever!



I have a great new toy. I needed an easy-to-use camcorder to record my daughter's plays, games, and fun moments, so I investigated a little product called The FLIP. Unlike a bulky camcorder, you can take this little gadget anywhere. I carry mine around in my purse to keep it handy.

Highlights:
  • Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.2 x 4.2 inches
  • 4 button operation
  • Flip Ultra records 60 minutes (2GB built-in memory)
  • From box to Batteries to 1st movie recording = 3 minutes
  • Attached USB fold-out arm allows you to plug into laptop directly or to your computer with a USB cable
  • Upload movies to your computer and then post on AOL, You Tube or your personal website.
  • Easily send movies via email to family & friends
  • Capture still pictures from video
  • Watch videos instantly on TV with included cable
Read more here!
http://www.theflip.com/

List price is $179.00. Amazon is offering it for $148.22 + free shipping.

No comments: