Monday, April 13, 2009

Being Bucky - the Movie

We attended the movie "Being Bucky" yesterday. I achieved one of my bucket list goals...I laughed so hard that I cried. Love, loved this movie, and so did my (nearly) 10 year old daughter. The movie follows several young men who attend try-outs to become the UW mascot, Bucky.

The movie was sold out at the Wisconsin Film Festival, so I was delighted to hear that it was being shown at Point Cinema.

See movie info here:
http://www.beingbucky.com/

P.S. Movie warnings. One shot of a young man mooning the camera. A handful of swear words. (minor ones in my view)

2 comments:

Bucky Craig said...

I feel bad about swearing in the movie now...

NiesGirl said...

Oh Bucky Craig...sigh..you have NOTHING at all to feel bad about. Zowie...you are posed for a great career. I just watched your commencement speech. You are going to be a success as a teacher! I wish you great luck in the future, and thanks for being a part of a movie that brought great joy to many! Rock on, Craig!
Deb of Wandering Wisconsin with Kids Blog